Foster children experience social distancing and emotional trauma year-round, and you can help ensure they are not further cut off from social and emotional guidance in the midst of limited community access. Our Volunteers are diligently continuing to reach out to our CASA children remotely to make sure they are receiving the support they need. As we work to fill our funding gap, any support is greatly appreciated.
During and after the coronavirus health crisis, we expect child abuse cases to rise as stress and isolation increase the risk for children. We need you to join our mission through a financial gift to ensure children have a trusted adult in their lives and never have to walk alone.
** NEEDED FUNDING FOR SERVICE ITEMS **
- $10: Provide a Hygiene Care Package for Foster Youth
- $25: Provide an Activity Care Package for Foster Youth.
- $100: Provide Advocate support for one foster child for a month.
- $120: Provide 1 month of Teletherapy services for a Foster Child.
- $300: Provide Advocate support for one foster child for 3 months.