We greatly appreciate your care and concern for our patients, our Associates, and our ministry while we face the challenges of COVID-19. In response to so many who have reached out to offer help, we have set up a dedicated fund to support our response to COVID-19.
These generous donations will be designated to:
- Helping the most poor and vulnerable cover health care costs related to COVID-19;
- Providing support to our hospital’s supply, equipment or program needs related to COVID-19 response; and
- Supporting the needs or hardships of caregivers resulting from COVID-19.
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio is accepting donations of essential supplies from the public as medical teams prepare for a surge of COVID-19 patients in the coming weeks.
Acceptable items include:
- Face masks (wrapped/unopened are preferred). Key types include:
- New or unused disposable face masks
- N-95 mask (sometimes called respirators)
- Eye protection including face shields (clear color shields) and safety goggles (clear color lenses)
- Disposable gowns
- Wipes (hospital grade)
In-kind donations will be accepted through the Child Life department at The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio.